Hey Fernando.
I get lost in Carrefour, and always end up with loads of other stuff I dont need and forget what I went in for. I am just a country boy, born and raised in the sticks. The bright lights and stuff hypnotise me into doing strange unnatural acts ..... like spend money.

Actually the local Electronico Domestico has a load of little trays all stacked against the wall tucked away behind the counter. Inside are magical things, switches,connectors...............
multimeters,(dunno why but on a recent audit I realised I had 5 multimeters)soldering irons................
Oooooooooooh - I just wanted to look officer

To update: the aforementioned pollo is well n truly roasted sans its appendages.

Now it looks like the fish man left the heads on my trout. So they'll be watching me with those sad eyes as I wield my chopper (oops can I say that here), can I eat them after decapitating them ???? maybe I'll have the fish steak I bought, communication broke down ENTERA ly at that point. I think its swordfish, but who knows.

Incidentally I dined on a chip butty and later on opened a packet of 500ml easy to cook pasta in cheese sauce. The gremlins snuck up on me again, I figured that what looked like a half pint mug MUST be 500ml.
Oh for leftovers cooked nice and crisp in the micronde .

Hasta manana