Eddie,

I don't blame the women for taking over the mens room though. For some reason, almost every country in the world hasn't recognized the fact that they need more facilities for women. In the U.S., as you know, new construction, even in sports stadiums, is including these facilities.

I think they figured to you should have stepped to the end of the line and waited with them, until it was your turn. I'm not certain though... just a guess.

I can remember an incident at a Chicago Bulls/Milwaukee Bucks game several years ago, before the new stadium was built in Chicago. There were plenty of mens rooms but there was a serious shortage of womens facilities. A female security guard commandeered one of the mens rooms for women, and kept the men out. You should have heard the bellyaching... it was unreal, but she stood her ground, and even though I'm a man, I thought she did what was necessary.

I have a feeling that if there was a vote taken for the "Woman of the Year," in the old stadium, that lady would have won hands down. She would have deserved it.

Wolf (Who still holds doors for women, and people older than him, if there are any still alive... frown )