I just wanted to mention how helpful Alberto DiStefano,the owner of the Hostal Adriano is. cool smile laugh

Whether you've been following my planning for my 16 day trip in March to Spain, I just thought that I would mention that I have been having a difficult time finding the right transportation from Granada to Barcelona.

The only airline that flies a non-stop direct route is Iberia, and the one-way cost is approximately 207 Euro for a 75 minute flight. There's the option of the train, but the ride is 11 hours, and that cost is about 67 Euro.

After much research, I decided to write to Alberto DiStefano to see if he might be able to help me find a reasonably priced flight. I did this for a couple of reasons, I don't have a broad enough vocabulary to read the Spanish websites, and I thought that there might be some deals from Spain offered by agents or websites that I haven't come across.

Alberto came to my rescue and did a lot of research for me, both online and by phone. He didn't find a better fare, but he has really gone out of his way to help me. I'm now confident that I haven't overlooked a reasonably priced flight.

This is what customer service is all about. I just wanted to mention Alberto's kindness, as he is really trying to help me in anyway that he can. laugh