Just wanted to post a note regarding the expansion at the Hostal Adriano , as I received two email messages from the proprietor, Alberto DiStefano over the weekend. The expansion is going smoothly, and the size of the hostal will double by the end of the year. An elevator is being installed, however, I am unsure as to the date of completion. The rooms in the original portion of the hostal were updated in 2001.

Alberto DiStefano asked me to let you know, that he is having problems responding to email messages for reservations that come specifically from Hotmail accounts. The messages are being returned to him as undeliverable. I don't know if there are problems with email addresses such as Yahoo, as Alberto didn't mention it. Alberto is unsure what the glitch is, however, if you have not received a response within 36 hours, please use a different email program, call or send a fax (Tel: +34.91 209 02 07, +34.91 521 13 39, Fax: +34.91 209 02 07). Also the email address of the hostal is hostaladriano@terra.es . The Hostal Adriano uses Spain's "Terra" internet service provider, which is the premiere ISP throughout Spain.

Also, if anyone is looking for reservations the first week of November, the Hostal Adriano is fully booked.

If you have any problems getting through, let me know and I will forward your email messages along. There doesn't appear to be any problem with email messages sent by Earthlink email accounts.