yes nuria the united states looks at smoking like you are the grossest and most stupidest person in the world if you smoke, it is definitely looked down upon. I live in Los Angeles, and in the state of California you cannot smoke anywhere, it is illegal!! like you are not allowed to smoke in a bar, restaurant, sometimes not even outdoor cafe's!!!!!! The health concious thing that america has a kick about is ridiculous, they think they eat all healthy, non-fat things, eat food with no flavor or don't eat to enjoy, cause it has to be non-fat, no carb, low sodium with protien (whatever ) and they think they are being healthy, and they look at smoking as the most unhealthiest thing there is (not to say it is healthy for you) but yet their lives are filled with stress, no free time to enjoy what life has to offer, no laughter or music, and don't have an idea on how it is to relax and enjoy the passion life has to offer. it's a sad sad thing that is missing here in this country and spain flourishes in it, smoke your fortuna lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have my friends send me packs from now and then so i can enjoy one with a cafe con leche in my home and pretend i am in spain for those wonderful 10 minutes!!!!!! Can't wait till i move in january!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by missmadrid98 (edited 09-18-2000).]

[This message has been edited by missmadrid98 (edited 09-18-2000).]