It seems like I have checked just about or all of the colleges in Spain and still can't find one that has what I am looking for:( I want to go to Spain and want to earn a complete 4 year spanish degree but have had no luck finding a school that has one. They all seem to be for only one semester or summer. I checked out the st. lous university madrid campus and schiller but I was hoping to find a spanish college that offers a full spanish studies degree with spanish tutition costs. The St. Louis Madrid college is quite pricey for me and my family. Anyone know any good spanish universities that would possibly take someone for a full four year degree? Or is someone who knows about spanish universitied maybe explain a little bit more about how they work? I would prefer total immersion wich I feel would be worth more of my money then a overly priced american university where I probally wouldn't remember the spanish when I graduated anyway and then my money would be wasted. I would realy like to be able to live in spain for college but it seems like that may not be possible:(

Take Care,
Allison