churrocaliente writes:
Quote:
I think your story is kinda funny ... given the definitions above you were probably impressed with both her britches laugh
... And her 'boyish' figure... You got that right! I would like to use more colorful prose to describe the effect seeing this lovely young female clad in those tight fitting leather britches had on this septuagenarian (other than 'impressed,' and without getting vulgar). 'Britches' was the only word in my repertoire to correctly describe what that attractive young lady was wearing. rolleyes

Dictionary definitions have been offered, thus clearing the way for my interposition of some poetic license 'alliteration:' I behold a beautiful young lady clad in tight fitting, revealing leather britches, and it leaves me breathless and bedazzled (ojala que tuviera 50 años menos). eek

Alternative reply based on a more pragmatic approach to the word: 'impressed:' I would have liked what you say but there was no way
I could get that up-close & personal, given the situation and the circumstances. laugh
BTW
If you want the best Churros Calientes (con chocolate or cafe) in the Madrid area, go to Toribio's (on the Plaza in Barajas pueblo). Many aircrew members stop there before early AM flights, so it gets very crowded. It's open 05:00 to 11:00. cool

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Eddie ]