Hi all... i have a few specific questions about getting a visa to legally work and live in spain... i understand all that you need, have checked the website, etc.. maybe there is someone from the US who has possibly done the same thing.. the papers you need to present to the SPANISH CONSULATE IN THE UNITED STATES (in my case in nyc), are photocopies of your passport, 4 pics, the application form, an offer of employment filed with the ministry of labor in Spain, a medical form from a doctor, a form from the police....ok, so do you also have to show proof that you have enough money to support yourself and do you have to show proof of medical insurance???? and does the examination by the medical doctor have to be done in the united states and does it really have to say i am not crazy or a drug addict or can it just say that i have no contagious diseases? i am very frustrated because finding answers to these seemingly innocent questions has proven VERY difficult for me.. i have checked loads of websites, asked loads of official people who in my opinion should know... the consulate in ny doesn't answer their phone...so yeah, if you somehow know the answers, post a reply please..keep in mind i am from the United States asking about a visa for work and residence in Spain. i am trying to do all this legal stuff but i am tired and about to throw in the towel!! thanks