My wife and I stayed at Hostal Martin & Cervelo on April 2 of this year. We arrived early in the morning and were showed a room which would be ours once it was cleaned. We left our bags and went out. Upon our return later that afternoon, we were told we would be given a different room on a different floor. No explanation was given. The problem is that we had asked many times over for a quiet room. Our new room was on a floor on which construction was being done. When we tried to take a nap before dinner - it was impossible due to the noise. As there is only marble on the floors on this floor - every sound echoed beyond belief. The young man in charge - he said he was the owner - told us he would move our room - but since we had already used our room - trying to take our nap - we would have to pay for two rooms. As this was ridiculous and defeated the purpose of a less expensive hotel - we just gave up the battle and went to dinner early. Imagine our shock - when after promises that there would be no noise after 7:20 pm we were awakened at 4:30 am with more noise of moving furniture through the halls and more construction. Please beware of the less than helpful staff who doesn't really care if you get a night's sleep - which I thought was the purpose of a hotel. Not to mention - OK I will - the small bugs in the bathroom. Caveat Emptor.