Please,man, don't get so pissed off at me.
I have not been disrespectful to you and I'm no 'novato', I have read your posts. Tranquilo, hombre.

And I repeat all I said the other day, word by word.
You have an idealistic view of the basque situation and you are talking about stories from Franco dictatorship that have nothing to do with today's actual situation.
And speaking of Franco, please! all democratic Spain was oppresed during his dictatorship. It is really offending that you deny that the Galegos were oppressed as well. Franco was a fascist dictator, and YES, many galegos were imprisoned or executed during his regime. How naive!

And yes, you are quite nicely sitting in front of your computer in California instead of suffering every day the 'conflict'.
I never doubted your knowledge of the Basque Country, you don't need to give any street address, I understand that you may have had some txikitos aroud Somera street and you may even know bar Kantabriko and have tasted some pintxos at Victor Montes.
That's not the issue.

When you ask me if 'I ever have...' you are doing the very same thing that you acuse me of. Yes, I have 'ever' because I have both sides IN MY FAMILY. I have relatives who are menaced by ETA and have to exile to Mexico. I have relatives who support ETA and go to demonstrations and feel very happy everytime those 'cabrones' kill a poor policeman. I fortunately don't have any ETA member in my family, but I have friends who do have one. Oh! and I don't read El Pais, I don't care about waht you say about it.

I'm sorry, CaliBasco, but I'm a native Basque and you'll always be a Californian, please don't try to give me lessons, I'm grown up.

Well, I give you my hand and I apologize if I offended you anytime, but I can't change my mind about this.