Well, guys, my time is limited, not that I can't or don't want to answer, but I am alone here and you are several.

Puna:

Reporters and judges, and politicians, they are all working, and soldiers and policemen too.

But all those dead were activelly fighting the liberty of the basque country to have the chance to self determine it's future. The newspapermen dead were not the kind that report news, but those that form opinion with articles as biased as Fernando posts. Don't forget that Press is the Fourth Power.

Fernando:

Everybody cares for the dead, but not so much not to fight your enemy. Ask any soldier, guerrilla fighter, terrorist or mafia member. Armed actions are like that: You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. The difference is how many eggs you break. If you break two, you are trying to make an omelette, whereas if you break 2.000 you are simply destroying as many eggs you can.

Pingüino:

When I said 98- 99% I was speaking of people who are not targets. These people at El Corte INglés were warned in advance, so they were NOT the targets.