Quintos,
I though a night's rest would have helped organzied your thoughts, but apparently not. When you choose such an absolutist stance and lump all people together you come across as being incredibly naive and wholly inconsistent. Are not Basque terrorists Spanish? To a foreigner who has lost their child to ETA bombings, should he/she forever think that all Spanish are terrorists? Of course not! They can choose to use their intelligence to differentiate good from evil.

Why you don't do the same is a matter of choice--your choice. You are choosing the easy way out. It is so much easier to throw blanket statements around. Requires the intelligence of a gnat. Yes, let Spain kick out all foreigners. Notice the word ALL. No more tourism. No more technology transfer. No more international cooperation. No mroe cheap immigrant work force. But how far back do you want to go? Say an extra generation. There go another 10% of the population. Stupidity upon stupidity. Easy isn't it. Ultra easy to enforce. But the cost to Spain would be beyond belief: economically, politically and socially.

Soon after all the foreigners are gone and Spain is shunned by the world community and operates as a closed economy (an autarky), you will find, lo and behold, that terrorists and criminals will still exist and yep, they will all be Spanish.

I grew up near San Francisco and San Jose, which have incredibly high percentages of foreign national and foreign-born Americans. Our crime rate, despite free flow of guns, is lower than most European cities. Why? Our local culture is one of peace, tolerance and understanding. I feel in my heart Spain is just as welcoming.

I take it yours is the passion of youth, however mmisplaced). I know it can be hard to reason in times like these, but the truth is always in intelligent applications of analytical reasoning upon real data. It is hard, but act intelligently. Deal swiftly with those seeking to destroy Spain, but treasure all those who work 24/7 to improve Spain.