"Remove oil and the per capita income of most Muslims in the world is not that much higher than that of sub-Sahran Africans. Yet they live amidst filthy wealth, corruption, hypocrisy, and great indifference. Add to the mix fanattical teachings supported by Saudi $$$, the incessant stories on the plight of the Palestians, the the tstring of military defeats in the past 30 years--some of them quite embarassing--and one can understand by these people are primed to strike back.

But all this has almost nothing to do with Islam. That is simply a tool. The war with Iraw was not about Islam. The tough words with Iran or Libya had noting to do with Islam. the pressure on Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Islam. IN fact, I think there are many lessons we can learn from Islam right here and right now, including piety, rcaial tolerance and the focus on family.

Sure, I agree that targeting Muslims will likely yield more terrorists, but we are talking correlation and not causation as you initially posted. "

It doesn't have to do with Islam every one knows why they hate us and I don't believe it would be beneficial for me to mention why on this post. It's true that most of the governments of that region are corrupted but you see most of these governments are based on muslim law most of the terriost are Muslims the countries they come from and the societys they grow up are Islamic their teaching are Islamic they read the Koran they are Muslims. Trust this all ties together guys every thing has a reason and all goes back to one thing I know this I know what is happening im not blind like most people.