Quintos233, you are, in my opinion, the moron. To blanket all Muslims with the actions of a group/groups of radicals is assinine to say the least. I have done it before, out of anger, but this is never constructive. The only thing the Islamic religion is guilty of, IMO, is not distancing themselves enough from this and other travesties. Of course, this could also be blamed on the media. Is the media actively seeking Muslims that are opposed to such violence and are they giving them any press at all? I don't know, but it's a valid concern. You also might want to research the atrocities caused by Christians, again, which I am, during the crusades. Geez, you sound like David Duke.

Kurt, people like Quintos that label the USA "Imperialists" need to hit the books and check out the definition of "Imperialism". If they did, they'd know how wrong they were. Of course, their egos are so big that they will never admit their error.
"Neither the United States of America nor the world community of nations can tolerate deliberate deception and offensive threats on the part of any nation, large or small. We no longer live in a world where only the actual firing of weapons represents a sufficient challenge to a nation's security"
-- President John F. Kennedy during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- President John F. Kennedy

Democrats, why the change?