ETA No.

I went over to donate blood earlier today but could not because the lines were long. That´s ok tho, because at least there has not been a shortage of blood for the wounded. I have the unversal donor type, but opted not to wait in line for the estimated 5 hours.

011495, I would suggest you not cancel your trip. You can only plan your life so far around acts of cowardice like this. Have you wondered if people in places like Jerusalem cancel going to the market, or going out for a coffee because of the cowardly acts of terrorism there?

Just expect for delays in transportation, like cercanía train, buses, etc... Like for example I was going to catch a bus out of Madrid, but could not get tickets because people who had train tickets have now gotten bus tickets. My particular bus did not have seats available anymore. Oh well, I´ll just stay in Madrid for the weekend. The metro has barely shut down... Only the Atoch thru Pacífico stops on the blue line 1 are being skipped, but everything else is running.

andrew