Pim and ERT,

Did you like the statement I made about Spaniards?? NO??

Well, how does it feel? How does is it feel to be misrepresented by 'occasional injustices' (your words Pim)? I don't like it, and as you both have illustrated, you don't like it when I turned the table.

So let's not generalise. I hope that's clear now.

I've gone out of my way to show that my views of Spain are not at all tainted by this thread or any other incident I may hear of or be told of.
If you've failed to see that then ....???

When I said 'Fight back for your life and you'll be tagged a drunken....'
I'm saying that like in the case of the Ecuadorian who had to fight back to protect himself is then 'tagged' a drunken person there to make trouble and so deserved what he got.

As for the media comments I made, yes it is funny how it is that an Ecuadorian or any immigrant is put under the magnifying glass if they've been in a fight and suffers an injury. Like ERT has said, he/she couldn't find any such reports about Spaniards in similar circumstances.
The world according to ERT is that a Spaniard never -gets drunk, has a fight, has ever raped and/or beaten anyone and this is because it is not reported in the newspapers, is this true? Bizarre to me.

I fully stand by my comments to you ERT, why are you so surprised you get a bad reception from immigrant waiters when you go into a bar or restaurant,.. it's YOU, your very existence and manner that evokes disgust.

Education? hahaha.
You insult yourself, your country, Spanish history and the majority of the world's population with your 'education'.

ERT, 'te faltas un punto o que'? Quote me on that insult in a previous post to you if you wish.
And carry on having conversations with yourself because you ignore those who have kindly taken the time to try and see your point of view and understand your opinions.

I'm wondering what ERT means? ERT EXTREMIST RACIST TERRESTIAL?

Ohhh am I being flippant?? I'd rather MM ban me, so get used to it.