ERT writes,
Quote:
voice of reason and logic"??. So, I don´t have reasonable arguments?
What's wrong with paying a compliment to a young man whom I have found to be both reasonable and logical in his arguments? That's my opinion, ERT. wink

I made no comment about your arguments, ERT, because I find your premises hard to understand, and your arguments to be too convoluted. That is why I asked you about which type of immigration,legal or illegal, you were speaking about in your posts.

You have misunderstood my statement: I said to Fernando that,
"I suspect that if we do a statistical sample of crime in Spain today, it would be found that all groups commit crimes."
Please note that I said a statistical sample of crime. I did not stipulate which types of crime. Neither does it mean that the groups are equally represented. Some groups may commit more crime than others. In essense you will find that crime is committed by all types of people. Some more some less. By the same token there are various types of crimes, white collar crime can be as damaging as blue collar crime, but both are different from crimes of violence. Look at the Interpol data on crime and you can get an idea of what I mean.