miche,

I don´t hate Ecuatorians, I don´t hate southamericans (the so-called """Hispanics"""). I just point out how incivilized many """Hispanics""" are. If they don´t want to accept our norms, mentality and behavoiur they shouldn´t have come to Spain. This is the type of things what I´m talking about (that are very usual in Madrid nowadays thanks to the immigrants):
miche: today one of your countrymen (Ecuador) have been killed in Madrid by a group of dominicans. It´s very usual these kind of news in the newspapers and We madrileños have to put up with them):

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2003/04/22/madrid/1050996223.html

Martes, 22 de Abril de 2003

HERIDO SU HERMANO DE 23
Muere un ecuatoriano de 25 años que fue apuñalado en Latina

EFE

MADRID.- Un ecuatoriano de 25 años, Segundo F.E., murió tras ser agredido por arma blanca en el distrito de Latina. Su hermano Raúl Gustavo, de 23, resultó herido, según la Jefatura Superior de Policía. Según varios testigos, los agresores podrían ser tres dominicanos.

Los hechos ocurrieron sobre las 23.00 horas de ayer a la altura del número 293 de la calle Valmojado, cuando se originó una pelea entre éstos y tres personas más por causas que aún no han sido determinadas.

Según el Samur-Protección Civil, el hombre de 25 años presentaba una herida en la espalda por arma blanca y se encontraba en parada cardiorrespiratoria. Tras los intentos de reanimación, fue trasladado al Hospital Clínico, donde ingresó con pronóstico crítico.

El hermano tenía heridas en ambas piernas también por arma blanca y fue trasladado al mismo centro.

Con esta muerte, son ya 39 las personas que han fallecido de forma violenta en la Comunidad de Madrid en lo que va de año, lo que supone una muerte de este tipo cada tres días.

------------------

Just in the few days I´ve started this thread in MM forum you have been able to see the amount of crimes and delinquency and assasination that foreigners have brought to Spain. It´s the same in ALL western European countries (immigrants have changed our peaciful neighbourhoods and cities). I couldn´t find any news where Spaniards were involved. Should We accept the Bronx in Spain?. No way!. So understand why millions of Europeans have voted fair right political parties (it´s not racism but using common sense).
I know that We can´t blame a whole colective (immigrants) or a whole country (Colombia, Ecuador, Morocco) for the things a small group of their countrymen are doing in Spain but I´m sure that even in the Bronx it´s a small percentaje the people that comits the crimes and robberies. Hey, but who wants to live in the Bronx???.

Maybe you southamericans don´t understand what is going on in Spain caused by immigrants but that is because in your countries (Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Chile, ...) you are very used to common violence and don´t believe that We Spaniards are not used to it and don´t want to be used to it.