ERT,

I see that you can't find anything good with immigrants and tend to focus only on the negative, and that is certainly your choice. I am not here to judge anyone.

From what I gather from your posts, and PLEASE correct me if I an wrong, you appear to put the blame solely on the immigrants, but what is the GOVERNMENT of Spain trying to do to stop the situation of immigration and all of the WRONGS, as you see it?

Please refrain from getting emotional or making snide remarks when answering this question, if you so choose to answer.

I am trying to see your feelings on government intervention with the immigration situation. You have presented numerous examples of immigrants attacking Spaniards, but now it is time to go beyond that. Your argument is only on the surface. Let's delve deeper and look at all sides to see if there truly is a solution.

We may not agree, but if we have a healthy dialogue, where we neither become emotional nor write remarks that try to hurt the other, I just may see some of your side. I am willing to listen to all sides of this topic, rather than just looking at it from my side. I am aksing that you leave emotions and personal feelings out of the debate and let's have a logical discussion.

I am anxious to read your answer. The same debate is going on in the US, so it's not just Spain dealing with immigration, although I am quite certain that you know this.

Have a great day,

Shawn