Take a deep cleansing breath, Cheryl! First off, if you are leaving on the 4th, a bigger concern than appropriate fashion statement is comfort. It is still about 65 degrees in Madrid during the day (again, I check the USA Today website as they have been pretty accurate.) That means you probably will want long pants and long sleeved tops for Madrid anyway. You don't need an entire second suitcase...no one will care if you wind up wearing the same pair of black pants every day! (I'm used to warm weather, so I don't wear Capris unless I feel comfortable having bare feet!)

I don't know how old you are and that sometimes makes a difference. I think a young person can get away with a fashion faux pas better than a fossil like me could! I'm going to Madrid and Malaga in early June and I will take long pants, capris, a skort (shorts with a skirt in both the front and back) and a simple black dress. I bring a sleeveless sweater with matching cardigan, short sleeved tops, and one long sleeved shirt. BRING AN UMBRELLA!

Relax and have a great time! smile