Hi Jaime! Yes, read the other postings about blending in this forum. But you want to know how Spaniards dress? First tell us, how old are you? Age does make a difference. If you're an old woman (and I doubt this) you might wear a past-the-knee skirt, white silk blouse, long-sleeved, buttoned to the neck, maybe a necklace, and a short woolen vest-jacket (which matches the skirt of course!! hehehe), and black leather low-heel shoes. Don't forget to have your hair done in a salon and not cut very long, maybe just past the shoulder or just above. This is how my ladyfriend's mother always dresses - she's 75 years old (the mother, not the ladyfriend) - and I swear, you walk outside and everyone of her generation is dressed almost identically, but in different dark colors (i.e., grey, black, dark green, navy blue, etcetera).

Okay folks. Who wants to tackle the next generation down.. Say, the 50-75 year old bracket?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog