Chica,

You may have stumbled onto a way of starting a cool business. An American bakery. Although it might not start out too big, it could grow, especially if you hook Spaniards on the banana nut bread, orange muffins, and a smattering of my fave, blueberry muffins. Throw in bear claws, a few jelly filled donuts, and some nerve jangling sugar enriched brownies, with chocolate a 1/4" thick on top and they won't be able to resist!

I can just see the queue (word chosen for my bud, Anchovy who doesn't know what a line is - :p ) running around the block a couple of times, and you doing your impression of Betty Crocker, throwing baseball sized muffins into a sack for the happy customers to take home, while your Mom-in-law keeps the cash register jingling.

Well --- maybe that's a bit of a stretch --- maybe not around the block twice - smile Just once!

Knowing that anything with sugar in it is addictive, you might just create a new generation of Spaniards who are shaped like many of us Americans. At least we'd be able to find clothes that would fit us when we get to Spain! Geez! rolleyes

Wolf (Who's going to look Chica up for a bit of banana nut bread when he gets to Spain, so he can give it a Michelin rating, even though I don't believe it will taste anything like rubber tires - wink )