Hi GranadaGirl! Don't know whether you will be as fortunate as we were regarding a trip to the Canaries, but last October we got a fabulous last minute deal (we travelled four days after booking it)

Return flights from Sevilla to Tenerife, seven nights in a four star hotel in Las Caletillas on an ALL INCLUSIVE BASIS (the only things we had to pay for were drinks after 11pm - anything else was all in the price, entertainment, meals, snacks, booze etc) transfers to and from the hotel, insurance and all for the miserly sum of about 52.000 Ptas or 312 Euros. Not bad, was it?

If you go to sites such as www.solplan.es or www.iltrida.com you will find last minute deals. In fact, subscribe to iltrida on their web site and you will get stuff e-mailed to you weekly. To give you an example of how good their prices are - bear in mind that it is all last minute stuff, so you have to be flexible. I got news of a cruise round the Caribbean yesterday (yes, I know you all want to come to Spain, but this gives you an example of what to expect price-wise and also, any of us fortunate to live here sometimes could use a change of scenery and this may help us poor souls wink )

This cruise started and finished at Sto. Domingo calling at Tortola, Antigua, Barbados, Grenada, Guadalupe, and St Barth. The accomodation was in cabins with balcony etc and it was full board. All taxes, port charges and so on included, all you needed was your wheelbarrow full of money to pay for the booze on board! The price?? 695 Euros, including return flights from Madrid!! Incredible! The catch? You had 36 hours to book it and catch the plane. Hang on... why am I still here?? I remember, now, I love Spain!

Try the ones mentioned GG. You may have to trust to chance, but there's usually plenty of last minute deals available in agent's windows for the Canaries. Hope it helps!