I'm planning a trip to Spain this fall and if all goes well will be staying in Hostal Lopez after reading the great reviews here on MadridMan's site. I'm just wondering what will be the easiest way to get myself and my luggage from the airport to the hostel?

Although I know it'll be a little more expensive, I'm thinking maybe a Taxi would be the easiest since I could walk out of the airport and load my luggage and go. If I give the directions on the hostal's site to the taxi driver will I have any problems?

The directions on the site are as follows:
Quote:
Una vez en el Paseo de Prado se debe tomar la calle Lope de Vega y torcer a la izquierda en la segunda calle llamada Costanilla de las Trinitarias, el taxista puede dejarles en la esquina de esa calle con la calle Huertas. El Hostal López esta muy cerca de esa esquina y podrán ver el rótulo del Hostal desde allí.
I don't even care if the taxi driver gets me that close, as long as he lets me off someplace where I can easily walk with my luggage to the hostel. I've also been looking into Aerocity and other options, but I may choose a taxi just for its ease. Anyone have any recommendations/advice? Thanks a lot!