Hi,
I've been a lurker here for about 1 1/2 years. I check this site almost every day. (It is the proof I give to my hasband that my Spain obsession is normal and shared by many others.) Thanks to all!!
I joined bestfares last year and used it to buy tickets from Las Vegas to Madrid last summer. When I called to get the low fare advertised I had to travel from the U.S. to Brussels and then on to Madrid. I did purchase the tickets even though the flight was longer because the fare was really good. (I can't remember what it was). I go to Spain in the summer and finding a good deal in advance is difficult. I know I saved a lot on my tickets (tickets for 5 people) and for me the $45.00 was worth it. I only used it the one time.
A while back, maybe even a year or so, someone on this board was giving the pass words for bestfares. It changes monthly and it is in the monthly magazine you receive. All you need is the pass word and then you can get the 800 number to call and make your reservation. I have been looking for the last one I received but can't find it.

Lagun

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Lagun ]