MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#9684 - 09/07/00 01:47 PM Re: The best way to go from Madrid to Malaga
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
mikica, from the time of your above posted message (from a cybercafé, I assume), it seems you missed Antonio once again...he just posted a message in your "Where's Antonio" thread in the Hostels forum about 5-minutes after yours. He was probably doing it from home. hehhe.. Back timing, I guess.

Anyway, Andalucia, including Málaga, is generally cheaper than the BIG cities of Madrid and Barcelona and I can only guess that a double hostel/hostal could be around 3500 pesetas. I doubt I'm too far off by 1000 pesetas depending on the room.

And by the way, how have you decided to go to Málaga? (see the first posting waaay above) Bus? Train? Plane? As a passenger on a BIG stork? When you decide, please tell us how much you paid (if that's not too personal).

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9685 - 09/07/00 10:30 PM Re: The best way to go from Madrid to Malaga
mary Offline

Loc: California USA
Forget Malaga and Marbella, stay in Fuengriola. The prices are much cheaper and its right in the middle of the two, on the beach. One of my favorite small towns is Mijas and its just a 10 minute bus ride up the hill from town.

#9686 - 09/08/00 04:49 PM Re: The best way to go from Madrid to Malaga
mikica Offline

I need to go to Malaga. I have one conference in Benaldamena (or something like this) in hotel Torebguarde (or something like this). Anyway, I just need one more night to sleep somewhere to have one day swiming on the beach. I have found speed train office and ticket in one way is 38$ in one way. It travels 4 hours. Is there any other train, because I don´t need to reach there so fast ? Maybe some slower train and to take sleeping coupe. Suggestiuons ?

Mikica

P.S. I have found finally Antonio, and he was very nice. I will post more posts when I get back in Yugoslavia (it´s cheaper !!!)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments