Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#95565 - 09/22/17 07:35 AM Wine Tasting, Haro
admiral44 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Philadelphia, Aruba DWI
During our recent visit to Spain and La Rioja specifically, we tasted a number of wines at the bodegas in Haro. After several visits to this town over the years, I notice they are adding more options where one can simply taste the wine and not take the entire tour. This is my preference as I have seen how the wine is made in many places.

In particular, we enjoyed the tasting at Roda, Gomez Cruzado, and La Rioja Alta, to name a few.

The staff have multi-language skills, are professionals, and make one feel comfortable enjoying the wine. And some of the facilities are spectacular sights in themselves, either very modern or historic. Thus, one can enjoy a good variety of everything.

If you enjoy wine, of course this is a place you must visit. Cheers!

#95579 - 10/03/17 01:06 PM Re: Wine Tasting, Haro [Re: admiral44]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
Yes I love Rioja Alta wines, and they have come a long way since the early days of Spanish wine revival in the 1980's.
I even had recently from Castilla la Mancha that is an upcoming area and they were nice too.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
seanmiles800, MikeRod1, Eustathius, Gypsy, Eduardo Rivas
7766 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Dean
Who's Online
0 registered (), 247 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments