Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#94740 - 05/01/16 03:11 PM NYTimes article on La Liga
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.

#94742 - 05/02/16 12:52 PM Re: NYTimes article on La Liga [Re: Puna]
chivasusa Offline

Really hoping Espanyol will knock out FCB next week. The following week FCB plays Granada, not much chance Granada will get a result, even at home. I am also hoping Getafe gets out of the relegation zone. I really enjoy attending their games, because its real fans and not tourism like the Bernabeu. Its really great to see RM or FCB at Getafe and there are always tickets available at that small stadium. [14,000] OK the secret is out.

#94743 - 05/02/16 03:39 PM Re: NYTimes article on La Liga [Re: Puna]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
I am a life long member of Real Madrid and been to Bernabeu a zillion times in my life, and I do not call that tourism but real fans diehard fans life long fans, maybe the ticket is hard to get but the team is better too

And I am hoping for the Real Madrid to win Liga and Champions too ::)

#94745 - 05/03/16 01:55 PM Re: NYTimes article on La Liga [Re: Puna]
chivasusa Offline

When a RM supporter from Madrid goes to the Stadium it isn't tourism. When I go it is. On any given weekend there are more tourists in Bernabeu than would fit into Getafe's Stadium. If you have never been to Bernabeu its understandable one would visit. I have been there 5-6 times and it is enough. I prefer to see games in smaller stadiums with locals, and less crowding. The prices are pretty high in Madrid for a good seat. The upper deck is not good to see from if you care about seeing the game. For tourism its fine. I hope a team from Madrid wins the Champions League.

#94751 - 05/05/16 12:37 PM Re: NYTimes article on La Liga [Re: Puna]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
yes but those in the stadium are not all supporters of the Real Madrid. They are many there just like you for the thrill of been in the best in history ::) Of course not many "TOURIST" even know where Getafe is lol!

I will be by there in August ::) And passing by Madrid on Sunday on my way to Brazil.

And a team from Madrid will win the Champions !!!! and even another from Spain will win the Europa league too. It will be history in the making.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
secessionman
Who's Online
0 registered (), 562 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments