Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#94511 - 12/31/15 02:59 PM Madrid: Where to watch college football bowl games
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Hola a todos,
It's been a long time since I've posted, but I knew this would be the best place to ask my question. This is especially true since MM is a huge OSU fan, and OSU is playing my alma mater tomorrow! One of my friends is in Madrid and would like to watch the game tomorrow (January 1). Where should he go to see it on TV? I suggested an Irish pub or even (gulp) TGIFriday's but I was hoping someone might have a better answer and/or a more specific Irish bar.
Muchas gracias por la ayuda! Feliz Año Nuevo!

#94513 - 01/01/16 12:40 PM Re: Madrid: Where to watch college football bowl games [Re: la historiadora]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
It's not likely you'll catch any college game on television in a Madrid bar or restaurant UNLESS it's for the National Championship - and even then.... Your/His/Her best option is to watch it someplace online.

I'll send you a private message now...

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#94514 - 01/01/16 02:33 PM Re: Madrid: Where to watch college football bowl games [Re: la historiadora]
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Thanks for the reply! Yes, it's not exactly a huge game, so it's not likely to be on TV, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. Gracias!

#94516 - 01/02/16 04:15 PM Re: Madrid: Where to watch college football bowl games [Re: la historiadora]
chivasusa Offline

OSU really should have been in one of the semifinals, right? I'm not a fan but based on their last 2 years with only one loss etc. Maybe it is punishment for past transgressions.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
seanmiles800, MikeRod1, Eustathius, Gypsy, Eduardo Rivas
7766 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
irish_blee, Larry1960
Who's Online
1 registered (robbieroy), 788 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments