Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#93864 - 03/07/15 05:57 PM Cambridge test administrator
jacmom Offline

Loc: utah transplant
Does anyone have any knowledge about how in demand test administrators are for Cambridge? Do they work a lot, how is the pay, are they generally employed by a school or company and/or freelance? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

#93865 - 03/08/15 05:56 PM Re: Cambridge test administrator [Re: jacmom]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi, jacmom! Are you asking about the Cambridge Exams throughout Spain or just in Madrid? I believe they have offices throughout the country, but the biggest one and the headquarters is in Madrid.

I can tell you that if you have residency - which is a requirement of some type, there is work to be had, but only in the springtime. The pay is about 25 Euros per hour and one might work an average of 2 to 3 hours per exam, but only a few exams per week unless you are available every day of the week.

The Cambridge Exams are generally administered by the BEDA program and it is BEDA (FERE-CECA) which employ/pay the examiners, not the schools.

While I'm not certain, I believe foreigners with a student visa can work a certain number of hours per week/month.

I can also tell you that the training period for most Cambridge Exams is nearly over so if you know someone wink who wants to get in, they'd better apply immediately.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#93876 - 03/11/15 10:37 AM Re: Cambridge test administrator [Re: MadridMan]
jacmom Offline

Loc: utah transplant
Thanks! This is jacmom's daughter borrowing her account now:

Thanks for the info. I've interviewed for the BEDA auxiliares program and was hoping to also do something with the Cambridge exams in Madrid if I am hired for there. So I will look for it for this coming Spring! Here's hoping I can be an auxiliar!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
b_zzzt, mariahbay, traveljournal50, DavefromRI, Steffi
7742 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
irish_blee, Larry1960
Who's Online
1 registered (pedmar), 890 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

[greatMadridHotels.com]
[greatBarcelonaHotels.com]
Discounts on Madrid Hotels, Barcelona Hotels & Throughout Spain!

Other Martin Media Websites: GreatMadridHotels.com Hoteles-en-Madrid.com GreatBarcelonaHotels.com Hoteles-Barcelona.eu GreatSevilleHotels.com Hoteles-en-Sevilla.com GreatSpainHotels.com Avila Hotels Burgos Hotels Chipiona Hotels Cuenca Hotels Granada Hotels Huesca Hotels Jerez Hotels Oviedo Hotels Pamplona Hotels Ronda Hotels San Sebastian Hotels Santander Hotels Santiago De Compostela Hotels Segovia Hotels Valladolid Hotels Vitoria Hotels Zaragoza Hotels Spain Hostels Hostales BarcelonaMan.com BilbaoMan.com CadizMan.com CordobaMan.com GranadaMan.com MadridMan.com SantanderMan.com SantiagoMan.com SegoviaMan.com SevilleMan.com ToledoMan.com ValenciaMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Paseo del Prado El Faro de Moncloa Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments