Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#93763 - 01/22/15 09:54 AM Anyone in the US have trouble accessing RTVE?
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
As I mentioned in another post, I am having trouble with the links to RTVE. I'm wondering if someone in the US will try the links and see if they can get them to work. Maybe the links are only for people in Spain, although it seems like I've gotten them to work in the past.

Let me know! Gracias!

#93764 - 01/23/15 02:14 PM Re: Anyone in the US have trouble accessing RTVE? [Re: teachertraveler8]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
they are known to chage satellite location. Do not fr US but fr me in France it happened this 2014. just need to adjust your channel do an auto reprogrammed on them
maybe it wii work there too
best of luck

#93778 - 01/27/15 07:10 AM Re: Anyone in the US have trouble accessing RTVE? [Re: pedmar]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
They're working for me today - from Spain. Is there some error message or does it just buffer indefinitely or is it just a blank screen? It could be your browser version or your version of FLASH Player installed. Still having problems or has it magically fixed itself?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#93782 - 01/27/15 04:27 PM Re: Anyone in the US have trouble accessing RTVE? [Re: MadridMan]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
I believe it is a buffer indefinitely. Someone told me that if I changed my IP address to one in Spain that I could probably watch it. I'm not sure about that, so I am just watching random episodes on Youtube. I'm frustrated because I love the story lines and they do follow each other sequentially.

#93789 - 01/29/15 02:12 PM Re: Anyone in the US have trouble accessing RTVE? [Re: teachertraveler8]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
yes correct if you change the IP, will work. This happened on many travel site like in France if you are recognise from abroad they send you to the tourist site , if IP is from France you get the local prices;i will clear all cookies and try the IP as in Spain.
of course this is technical so need to find someone who can do this.I doo no ::)

#93792 - 01/29/15 02:40 PM Re: Anyone in the US have trouble accessing RTVE? [Re: pedmar]
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Scotland
I'm watching it from the UK with a UK IP address.
Ask one of your friends to try the link on their PC.
RR

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
secessionman
Who's Online
0 registered (), 562 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments