Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#93738 - 01/04/15 10:55 AM Re: Spanish TV show: Cuentame como paso [Re: teachertraveler8]
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Scotland
Originally Posted By: teachertraveler8
For some reason, I can get to the link, but when I click play, nothing happens. I tried it on a different computer and the same thing happened. Perhaps if someone else has the time, they could try and see if it works from this thread. Otherwise, I am watching it from Youtube and finding it to be great practice. For my students (ages 5-11) it is much too adult themed to use in class, but it would be great for upper levels of high school and college.

Have you considered "Destinos" as a learning resource for your students. I foubd it really helpful when I was learning Spanish.
http://www.learner.org/series/destinos/

RR

#93744 - 01/08/15 09:56 AM Re: Spanish TV show: Cuentame como paso [Re: robbieroy]
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

It's back! The first episode of the new season begins tonight Thurs 8th Jan at 2230 CET on La 1. Details of the new season can be found here... http://www.rtve.es/television/cuentame/
RR

#93745 - 01/09/15 06:48 AM Re: Spanish TV show: Cuentame como paso [Re: robbieroy]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
Robbieroy, when you watch it in Scotland, is it in Spanish with or without subtitles?

I still can't make the link work. I'm not sure why, but I'm enjoying season 1 on Youtube.

#93746 - 01/09/15 11:31 AM Re: Spanish TV show: Cuentame como paso [Re: teachertraveler8]
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

Robbieroy, when you watch it in Scotland, is it in Spanish with or without subtitles?

It is in Spanish, no subtitles. It is a live signal from RTVE and just as it would appear on live Spanish TV.

I still can't make the link work. I'm not sure why, but I'm enjoying season 1 on Youtube.

Hmmm... not sure why the link does not work for you, maybe whether or not you receive the transmission is determined by the territory you are in? Anyone....?
May I suggest that you go to http://www.rtve.es/ and navigate to the direct tv transmissions from there. (Hint: look for Television en Directa on the right hand side of your computer screen.)
Just had a thought - what device are you using to try to access it?
RR

#93747 - 01/09/15 05:51 PM Re: Spanish TV show: Cuentame como paso [Re: robbieroy]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
I'm not sure why it doesn't work. I've tried it at home on our laptops through various web browsers. I've tried on my computer at school. I have watched TV through the RTVE website before, which is why this is so perplexing. I wonder if anyone else in the US is having trouble.

#94117 - 06/24/15 04:51 PM Re: Spanish TV show: Cuentame como paso [Re: teachertraveler8]
chivasusa Offline

I've been watching again and I was wrong, it is really good. It helps when I put up the spanish subtitles. Each episode runs several times a week on Vme an affiliate of PBS. I've also been watching a few episodes that are on you-tube. Are there new episodes running on TVE this year?

#94118 - 06/25/15 02:56 AM Re: Spanish TV show: Cuentame como paso [Re: teachertraveler8]
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

Hi chivasusa ... Good to hear that you have been enjoying Cuentame como paso - one of my favourites. I sometimes remember to catch the reruns of the whole series on La 2, they air every weekday lunchtime. The has been a new series of episodes which has recently just finished its run.
Have a look here, you might be able to watch them http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/cuentame-como-paso/
RR

Edited by robbieroy (06/25/15 12:14 PM)

#94524 - 01/05/16 10:13 AM Re: Spanish TV show: Cuentame como paso [Re: teachertraveler8]
robbieroy Offline
Executive Member

For those who can access La 1 (RTVE) via internet or TVEi, the 17th season of Cuentame Como Paso begins on Thursday 7th January.

#94794 - 05/31/16 03:30 PM Re: Spanish TV show: Cuentame como paso [Re: teachertraveler8]
chivasusa Offline

Just caught the finale of the season set in 1984. Really good with twists and a good finale on a stage where Inez was performing. The return of the original actress who played Inez this season helped a lot. Its sad to look back over the 15 year run of the series and see all the actors who have died in real life. Roberto Cairo stands out in memory along with Jose Sancho, Tony Leblanc, the great Fernando Fernan Gomez, Enrique San Francisco, and others. I hope this won't be the final season, although recent reports suggest this was the end of the series.

#95387 - 05/27/17 12:49 AM Re: Spanish TV show: Cuentame como paso [Re: teachertraveler8]
chivasusa Offline

The character of Miguel left the show last week. So Juan Echanove won't appear again unless as a ghost, like some of the characters on SIX FEET UNDER. I saw a few episodes this season before they were pulled from YOU-TUBE. He was by far doing the best acting on the show. Imanol Arias is always good but the story line didn't give him much to do this year. His eulogy for Miguel was quite well performed. I only saw a couple clips on YOU-TUBE where Juan Echanove's final scene can also be seen.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
secessionman
Who's Online
0 registered (), 562 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments