Topic Options
#93385 - 07/21/14 06:11 AM Real Madrid on tour in USA
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France

#93393 - 07/23/14 10:40 AM Re: Real Madrid on tour in USA [Re: pedmar]
Yankaluz Offline

Loc: SoCal, USA
Hmmm, not far from me at all... will have to read locally and see what's up.

#93397 - 07/23/14 05:09 PM Re: Real Madrid on tour in USA [Re: Yankaluz]
chivasusa Offline

They play at half speed in these friendlies, sometimes 9 changes at start of 2nd half. The ticket prices are outrageous, better to attend a league game at one tenth of the cost. I know its the only chance to see European teams, but this is closer to a training session than a game. We get AC Milan here in Houston Aug 6 in the massive American football stadium [80,000] barely can see anything. I can see 8-10 actual games in the new soccer stadium [22,000 seats] for the same money. I did see Zidane get angry from being fouled in one of these friendlies and play hard for 45 minutes. That was great, and it was in the small Los Angeles stadium [27,000 seats] but they don't play there anymore [money] The one exception to this is CR 7 would see him anywhere. Is he coming on the tour or still recovering?

#93400 - 07/24/14 04:15 AM Re: Real Madrid on tour in USA [Re: chivasusa]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
CR Casillas, Ramos, Modric all will be joining in,they are on their way. Of course you might call friendly, but when Real Madrid plays Inter MIlan, Rome, and MAnchester United ,these are not friendly games, there is pride on the line.

And the younger players all top players on their own are vying for a spot on the first team from these games...

So its a great opportunity. Of course the tickets are expensive, they need to pay salaries. I am looking forward for my company to charge more so I can get pay more lol!!!

Cheers

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
secessionman
Who's Online
0 registered (), 562 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments