Wow is all I can say about Hotel Castillo Bosque de la Zoreda. Located several kilometers from Oviedo (technically La Manjoya) this hotel is one I could live in for six months. It does feature adjacent facilities for weddings and business meetings, but we were there in the middle of the week and things were very quiet. The building is the modern interpretation of a castle but with grace and style. For all the amenities and quality of this place, the price is a bargain.

We were greeted by a lovely young woman who provided the best information about Oviedo. Her directions into town were spot on. Place to park: Perfect. Sights to see, restaurants, all of it, extremely helpful and just what we were looking for. In fact all the staff here were extremely professional.

The room itself has everything you need, including a great closet to hang you clothes, which I like to do for my jacket and shirts. Bathroom is spectacular with Bulgari toiletries, double sink, separate wc. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Mrs. 44 agrees! And being away from town, things were very, very quiet.

On the main level you'll find several dining room and an excellent bar with all your favorites. You can have a drink inside or out, and outside on these grounds is recommended. Don't forget the spa on the lower level. Get a massage or other treatment of just relax in the pool, which is a stunning facility.

This place gets it all right. Everything. The location is a little tricky, but if you follow the directions exactly, you'll be there with no worries. I would like to live here for maybe a month or two. Again, for the price, an excellent value.