Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#93328 - 06/30/14 07:50 AM Santillana del Mar: Hotel Los Infantes
admiral44 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Philadelphia, Aruba DWI
We spent a night in Santillana del Mar at Hotel Museo Los Infantes. This is the kind of place that exemplifies "charm." When you enter the reception area, you're met by a cheerful guy who asks you about your journey, how you're doing, is there anything he can do for you. Of course the check in process is easy. And as we arrived early, the room wasn't yet ready. So, why not a refreshment at the bar? Naturally! And maybe check some email while you're at it. Soon thereafter, the room is ready, and while this place does not have a life (elevator to my USA friends), staff will tote your gear with a smile.

Our junior suite had an ante-room with a desk and love seat. Perfect place to set up the iPad, camera, do some blogging and catch up over other digital communication methods. Bedroom was spacious and comfortable. Bathroom also. Small balcony with flowers and a view out to the hills.

The hotel features numerous gathering areas on every floor including a living room, library, and more, all outfitted with antiques and old-world style Spanish. Made me wish I was traveling with a group so we could all hang out after a day on the road and share stories. Nonetheless, we met some fellow travelers and had a great time.

Breakfast is buffet style downstairs, all the usual Spanish treats and plenty of them, just help yourself.

This is the kind of place I really enjoy in Spain. As much as possible, I avoid the corporate-type hotels in pursuit of a more genuine and unique experience. At Hotel Museo Los Infantes you know you're not only in Spain, but in Cantabria, which is where you wanted to be.

#93329 - 06/30/14 11:01 AM Re: Santillana del Mar: Hotel Los Infantes [Re: admiral44]
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Great review ... once again. smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
JUAN CARLOS66, kendra3713
Who's Online
0 registered (), 202 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments