Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#93103 - 04/28/14 05:51 AM ‘Ocho apellidos vascos’ most-seen Spanish movie
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)

Edited by MadridMan (04/29/14 02:15 AM)
Edit Reason: to embed video.

#93106 - 04/29/14 04:03 AM Re: ‘Ocho apellidos vascos’ most-seen Spanish movie [Re: Antonio]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
I read about it here and its making headlines. Will try to see it when possible.

#93461 - 08/19/14 11:11 AM Re: ‘Ocho apellidos vascos’ most-seen Spanish movie [Re: pedmar]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
I watched this movie twice: on the airplane to Spain and on the way home. With subtitles, it is very easy to understand. It was great! I highly recommend it. When we were in Spain this summer, there was an advertisement that was a take off on the film: 8 Aperitivos Vascos.

#93467 - 08/22/14 03:09 AM Re: ‘Ocho apellidos vascos’ most-seen Spanish movie [Re: teachertraveler8]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Glad you enjoyed it, teachertraveler8! The Spaniards that watched it with me were howling with laughter whileI was there just staring at the TV just trying to follow it. I didn't get most of the references or couldn't understand a lof of what was said so subtitles would've helped me, too.

I've also heard there is another Spanish movie in-the-works using the same formula, but I can't remember what it's about right now.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
secessionman
Who's Online
0 registered (), 562 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments