Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#9290 - 10/14/07 04:10 PM Sevilla: Hotel Puerta del Sol vs. Casa del Buen Viaje
jconway Offline

My husband and I are taking our first trip to Spain. For price, location, and reviews I've read I am looking at either Hotel Puerta del Sol and Casa del Buen Viaje. Any thoughts?

#9291 - 10/15/07 03:31 AM Re: Sevilla: Hotel Puerta del Sol vs. Casa del Buen Viaje
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi jconway! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board!

Do either of these two hotels have websites? I don't have them listed on the Seville Hotels page.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9292 - 10/15/07 12:40 PM Re: Sevilla: Hotel Puerta del Sol vs. Casa del Buen Viaje
jconway Offline

Hotel Puerta de Sevilla is at www.hotelpuertadesevilla.com and has good reviews and pictures on trip advisor's site. Casa del buen viaje is at www.casadelbuenviaje.com , it has mixed reviews on trip advisor's site- either great or terrible. Both seem centrally located and both fit our tight but "not quite youth hostel tight" budget.

#9293 - 10/15/07 05:03 PM Re: Sevilla: Hotel Puerta del Sol vs. Casa del Buen Viaje
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
I have not stayed at neither,but for location sake I will pick the Puerta de Sevilla.If it helps any.

#9294 - 10/16/07 05:18 PM Re: Sevilla: Hotel Puerta del Sol vs. Casa del Buen Viaje
Lonoma Offline

Loc: Sevilla, Spain.
The distance between both hotels is about 200 metres all through narrow streets. If you want silence and no noise I’d choose Casa del Buen Viaje. But if you are coming by your own car and need a parking, want to see people, bars and restaurants, you can find them at the threshold of the Puerta de Sevila hotel. In fact, in the ground floor of this hotel there are several bars, cafés and a freiduría.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments