MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#92722 - 12/01/13 08:07 AM pedmar visits Madrid
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
Now in the English side.

I will be in Madrid, go often but usually on business trips nowdays and no time to meet folks outside. This time I will have open the nights of December 3 or 4.

I am staying at the gran hotel colon, esq pez volador y dr esquerdo metro sainz de beranda.

I have local friends of many years and we are thinking of getting together at the cerveceria cruz blanca ,the one in the corner of alcalde sainz de beranda and menendez pelayo , front of Retiro.

if anyone wants to join me, my contact other than the hotel is my cell/mobil +33 6 19 78 13 10.

hope to see someone. MM?
Cheers

#92724 - 12/02/13 05:20 PM Re: pedmar visits Madrid [Re: pedmar]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
Hey Pedmar,

I hope someone is able to meet you. It seems most of the States side visitors come in the summer. Maybe you can return in July for another round? Have fun.

#92725 - 12/04/13 01:33 PM Re: pedmar visits Madrid [Re: teachertraveler8]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Looks like I've missed you once again, pedmar! banghead So sorry about that. These have become busy days for me, MOSTLY in preparation for a dinner party I'm hosting tomorrow night. So sorry!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#92729 - 12/06/13 10:56 AM Re: pedmar visits Madrid [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
I did met briefly JAZZ, good to see a new member from MM. Great time as usual in Madrid. Lots of shopping for those turrones at El Corte Inglés plus other goodies.

Cruz Blanca is good, several location I have been to the one posted here and the one at doctor esquerdo.

Madrid was cooold, went by Retiro thus, until next time.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 200 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments