Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#92589 - 10/11/13 11:07 AM Similar site about Germany?
jacmom Offline

Loc: utah transplant
Next spring our family is planning a trip to Germany. My husband's heritage is German and our Catalan friend is working near Frankfort, Germany, in Heilbronn. Has anyone run across a good site about Germany or specifically the Black Forest/Bavarian part? I have just begun looking. Anything similar to this great Madridman site where we can ask questions?

We will rent a car, since we will not be staying in big cities. Not interested in lots of walking because of recent foot surgery that will take awhile to fully heal.

Thanks for any ideas that you have to share!

Edited by jacmom (10/11/13 11:09 AM)
Edit Reason: Grammar

#92594 - 10/14/13 06:17 AM Re: Similar site about Germany? [Re: jacmom]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .

#92595 - 10/14/13 11:19 AM Re: Similar site about Germany? [Re: steve robinson]
jacmom Offline

Oh, Steve,
They have a beautiful property and it may have been just perfect except they have stopped the guest house rentals! They are using the rooms as an art studio and sewing room now. They just made this change in August.

They do have some great links, though, that I will explore. It will take some time because not all the links have translations. I seem to have been able to figure out Spanish sites somewhat, but the German is really rough for me!

#92596 - 10/14/13 11:45 AM Re: Similar site about Germany? [Re: jacmom]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Doris just contacted me but she would be happy to help you work out your German holiday ... She is happy for you to contact her . Contact her on a private message through the facebook account I linked . She offered her her to you .

#92597 - 10/15/13 02:02 PM Re: Similar site about Germany? [Re: steve robinson]
jacmom Offline

Thank you, Steve, I will send Doris a message today. So nice of you to contact her, and for her to give us assistance

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
bong leal70, traveler2020, marcosvila31, Donna Sallstrom, bettyhutt07
7772 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
embar31, guijuenongxiang
Who's Online
0 registered (), 288 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments