Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#9188 - 05/26/07 12:56 AM Hotels in Elciego and Córdoba
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

The latest issue of Travel+Leisure (June 2007) contains the magazine's "It List" of the best new hotels. In the "Trailblazers" section it names Marqués de Riscal in Elciego. Click here for the details from the magazine. I have read a lot about this hotel since it's brand-new and designed by the famous Frank Gehry. (He also designed the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao for those not in the know). Click here to read what MM Board Member Eddie wrote about this hotel last October.

This article also has a blurb on the Hospes Palacio del Bailío in Córdoba. Click here for the article on this hotel in the "Modern Classics" section. I hadn't previously read about this hotel but it sounds lovely, if expensive ($295 a night!).

#9189 - 05/26/07 03:23 PM Re: Hotels in Elciego and Córdoba
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
si ya veo que el vino deja plata; muy bien buen vino y seguro que sera un buen hotel con un buen grupo americano(Starwood) aunque el escrito esta en Francés.
tienen el Palace en MAdrid.

#9190 - 05/26/07 05:14 PM Re: Hotels in Elciego and Córdoba
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
pedmar, this is an English-language category. Please edit your posting into English by clicking the PEN/PAPER icon to edit. Thank you.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9191 - 05/30/07 08:26 AM Re: Hotels in Elciego and Córdoba
admiral44 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Philadelphia, Aruba DWI
la historiadora,

These hotels you mention are high style. That said, when it comes to Cordoba, I recommend Hospederia El Churrasco. Very convenient, service is above and beyond. Just my opinion, which is what it is.

el Almirante

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments