Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#91763 - 12/07/12 10:33 AM Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid
Rodolfo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Stockton,Ca.
I got this update yesterday from the ECI You Tube page. Nice looking "upscale" food court but I don't know that I would enjoy it too much. I may give it a try one day. I'm usually happy with just a quick bite or coffee down stairs in the bar when I'm in ECI.

Maybe someone in Madrid might give us a first hand review sometime soon?

Edited by MadridMan (12/10/12 02:34 AM)
Edit Reason: to embed youtube video

#91764 - 12/07/12 02:23 PM Re: Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid [Re: Rodolfo]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
looks very nice its a trend in big dept stores in Europe so should be good.thanks for the video something new to try there

#91765 - 12/07/12 08:39 PM Re: Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid [Re: pedmar]
Rodolfo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Stockton,Ca.
It would be nice to dine al fresco with that magnificent view. I've put it on my list.

#91766 - 12/10/12 02:36 AM Re: Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid [Re: Rodolfo]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
It does look great! I wonder if that's the same floor/space in the Callao location which used to be a basic coffee shop where old women would go for merienda and have these same great views. If so, I'm a bit sad I missed it how it used to be. I'll be sure to check it out this Christmas season, though. thumbsup

Here are the views of Plaza de Callao from the Café back in 2009 - you can't see the Café itself, however.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#91767 - 12/10/12 04:15 AM Re: Gourmet Experience at El Corte Ingles in Madrid [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
yes MM unless they did an entire outlook change,that lose my mind, its the same cafeteria.
It has a new look and its good for the place,and the allure of views which is a great concept all over Europe ::)

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments