Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#91407 - 08/03/12 02:32 AM Re: Madrid: Quick advice on Bullfighting [Re: teachertraveler8]
Murdy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
LOL! I'd got it all wrong! Now that makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up!

#91408 - 08/03/12 11:30 AM Re: Madrid: Quick advice on Bullfighting [Re: Murdy]
eskimo joe Offline

Loc: st cyrus , scotland
I was taken to my 1st bullfight whenI was 8, and I think i grew up fairly well adjusted.
Some people on here may know im aficionado practico, and because my daughters see me practice it, they like it and want to do it. I have had to buy them thier own capes and monteras. Now my oldest daughter (4years)had been teaching her friends how to bullfight, so in the north of Scotland we have a lot of little gilrs learning to bullfight, you can imagine how popular I am with my wife and their mothers, I swear im not encouraging them.

#91425 - 08/06/12 05:23 PM Re: Madrid: Quick advice on Bullfighting [Re: eskimo joe]
Murdy Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Speaking of Scotland, Eskimo Joe, you wouldn't happen to be missing a Da Vinci? Read this ! smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 290 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments