Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#9125 - 02/06/07 05:00 PM Madrid: Petit Palace Posada del Peine?
joycenj Offline

Has anyone stayed or seen this place? Based on there website and hotel reviews I have found on line it looks to be a good value and centrally located with rooms for families. But MadridMan, you are the expert!

#9126 - 02/07/07 09:24 AM Re: Madrid: Petit Palace Posada del Peine?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
This building, located on a pedestrian street next to the Plaza Mayor, had been closed for YEARS (10 years?) and (mostly) without occupant. It was always one of my favorite buildings in Madrid but after their renovation and re-painting, WOW! It's really spectacular. I stuck my head in the front door and thought, "Wow! How stylish!" The photos in their website make it look quite nice. If you stay there I do hope you'll give us your review here in this/your thread so that other future travelers can benefit from your first-person experience. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan/BarcelonaMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#9127 - 02/19/07 05:18 PM Re: Madrid: Petit Palace Posada del Peine?
epaulino4 Offline

Loc: USA
I was just in Madrid and went to look at this hotel. I love the lobby, very nice, very friendly front desk people. I went dounstairs to the restaurante at the basement and that is the only thing I did not like...a very stuffy smell, a basement of old building, as it is.

The room rates are very reasonable.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments