Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#91205 - 06/23/12 03:58 AM Euro 2012 Spain vs France
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
A much awaited match. You know Spain never beaten France in official competition, one tied and five losses. But that was the old days, now Spain is queen/king, so hopefully the string will be history tonite.

If both teams play to their shown capacity of the past Spain will win 3x1; goals by Torres and Silva.

Lets discuss it here, quietly ok.

#91206 - 06/23/12 07:20 AM Re: Euro 2012 Spain vs France [Re: pedmar]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
Spain will win, the problem they have is pass, pass, pass,great for keeping the opposition running, but there is no end product,they are the Arsenal of english football and want to score the "perfect" goal, it frustrates me when they have a shooting oppertunity and then pass, they want to walk the ball in,and another problem is will Torres play? how you can play with no forwards on and expect to score a hatfull of goals is beyond me. Torres needs the ball to run on to, thats how he made his name at Atletic and Liverpool,scoring for fun and probably the most dangerous forwardv in the world at the time, tippy tappy is no good for him and hes left isolated, i feel sorry for him sometimes (until i see what he earns a week)then i wouldnt be bothered if they didnt pass to me.
Then its England v Italy sunday

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments