Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#90498 - 02/07/12 07:12 AM Re: Spanish wine: Alvaro Palacios [Re: teachertraveler8]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
The "Marqués de Cáceres" label is probably among THE MOST widely known Spanish wines in the world. I've seen it in the USA, in Switzerland, in France, and it's a commonly seen shelf-item here in Spanish supermarkets and wine shops. A bottle of this label Rioja crianza (non-reserva) goes for about 8-12 Euros, I'd say. It's pretty reliable.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#90504 - 02/07/12 08:29 AM Re: Spanish wine: Alvaro Palacios [Re: teachertraveler8]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
actually that brings people in, sound like a great Bordeaux to me ::) the description>.

the more reasonable brands like marques de Caceres is a world beater, meaning its everywhere even in my local supermarket here for about 9 euros. Much improve then when they began, but no contest with alvaro Palacios....lol!!!

I just need to make a get together with a wine tasting in Madrid to get you guys into Spanowinos!!! Cheers

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments