Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#9022 - 09/17/06 01:42 AM Madrid: AC Hotel Coslada?
thismortalcoil Offline

Loc: Dothan, AL, USA
Hello all,
I am headed to Granada for a 6-month stay, but I will be staying one night in Madrid while in transit. I booked a room at AC Hotel Coslada , and was wondering if anyone had stayed there or knew about it, or about the AC chain in general?
Thanks!

#9023 - 09/17/06 05:43 AM Re: Madrid: AC Hotel Coslada?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You should know (if you don't already) that the AC Hotel Coslada (web: http://www.hotelaccoslada.com/ ) is not IN the city of Madrid but rather in "La Comunidad de Madrid" (or "Province" of Madrid). Coslada is a city/village to the east of Madrid but it is near (just south of) Madrid Barajas Airport. This is probably not the BEST location if you're hoping to easily/casually explore the CITY of Madrid while there.

So if you play to stay here you'll have to take the bus or train into the city of Madrid.

The AC Hotels chain is pretty reliable in Spain.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments