Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#90186 - 11/15/11 08:55 AM Intercoined schools
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
anybody here knows more about this school
http://www.intercoined.com/

have a friend in the States asking me about it but dont have any info there or here about them.

Thanks

#90191 - 11/15/11 03:11 PM Re: Intercoined schools [Re: pedmar]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Never heard of them, but their website says they're only in Latin America and not in Spain.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#90193 - 11/16/11 04:15 AM Re: Intercoined schools [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

no they are in Madrid by Gran via near Plaza de Espanha the person is going there in january 2012

#90195 - 11/16/11 09:06 PM Re: Intercoined schools [Re: pedmar]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Cool! Apparently they DO have schools throughout Spain, including: Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante, Cadiz, Granada, Ibiza, Malaga, Marbella, Pamplona, Salamanca, San Sebastian, Seville, Tenerife, Valencia.

In Ibiza, too? Yeah, sure, I can imagine there'd be A LOT of studying goin' on in Ibiza. Surrrrrre.... hehehe...

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#90197 - 11/17/11 04:08 AM Re: Intercoined schools [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

hahaha yeah Ibiza they do other "studies". very intense nevertheless lol!

apparently what they call school is sort like an office building but they seen to be well known. I never heard of them until now ::)

#90198 - 11/17/11 06:46 AM Re: Intercoined schools [Re: pedmar]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
This is getting off topic, but is Ibiza a good place to visit for a relaxing vacation? A FB friend recently posted pictures from a trip there and it looked like an utterly beautiful place. I know it has the reputation of being a party haven, but would non-party people enjoy it too? Would another island be a better choice for a seaside holiday?

#90201 - 11/17/11 05:52 PM Re: Intercoined schools [Re: teachertraveler8]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Ibiza is a haven , on one side of the island , for the most hedonistic of party destinations in Europe .. Absolute craziness where young brits and Northern Europeans go to get drunk and have sex .. really as simple as that . In England thay even ran a series following young Brits in Ibiza .. It was embarrasing and awful . HOWEVER .. I am told by Spanish friends that the other side of the island is quiet and beautiful .. You just have to get transport there .
When speaking to Spanish friends it is always Menorca that gets the vote .. I've never been there but it sounds very relaxing . And Mallorca , whilst incredibly popular , is also beautiful ... Of course , Mallorca is where the Spanish Royal family have a palace and holiday each summer ... Hola magazine always has a special edition of official photos from Palma de Mallorca of the Royal holiday .

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments