Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#89952 - 08/30/11 01:35 PM Greek Yoghurt (and Granola)
OurManInBananas Offline

hi,

whilst teaching at summer school then hiking in the Uk over the summer, I've become addicted to Greek Yoghurt with Summer fruit compote and Granola...which I've found in a kind of All-In-One solution to hunger in Marks & Spencer and Waitrose...

I can't remember if I've seen such advanced and exotic products in places like Carrefour or El Corte Ingles?

Can anyone tell me if you've seen them - or will I have to content myself with the Starbucks All-Day Breakfast pot for €6 a throw?

thanks
Philip

#89958 - 09/01/11 11:36 AM Re: Greek Yoghurt (and Granola) [Re: OurManInBananas]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Dannon (or as it's called in Spain, "Danone") has a Greek Yogurt product of different varieties sold in Spain, including Carrefour. Not sure about El Corte Inglés, however, but I'd bet they do. Don't think they'll have your specific, desired flavor, however. None of them seem to have granola. Might be a variety only sold in the UK (and/or other markets) Check out those sold in Spain at http://www.danone.es/Producto/griego/ .

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#89960 - 09/01/11 01:04 PM Re: Greek Yoghurt (and Granola) [Re: MadridMan]
Marisa419 Offline

Loc: Madrid, España
Carrefour also sells its own brand of Greek yogurt, it is probably a bit cheaper than the Danone ones.

#89971 - 09/04/11 12:16 PM Re: Greek Yoghurt (and Granola) [Re: Marisa419]
OurManInBananas Offline

thanks everyone...

guess I'll have to make my own Summer Berry fruit compote on the hob and buy some Jordans Granola:

Philip

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments