Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#89847 - 07/17/11 08:42 AM Hostal Fernandez Madrid
Drea Offline

Hello everyone,

I am taking my first trip to Spain next month, and I am wondering whether anyone has stayed at Hostal Residencia Fernandez (http://www.hostalfernandez.com/) recently? Their price is favorable, but there are not many reviews online.

Thanks!

#89859 - 07/23/11 03:20 PM Re: Hostal Fernandez Madrid [Re: Drea]
Silver Traveler Offline

Loc: LaGrange (Near Atlanta) Georgi...
I have not stayed in it, but the photos look similar to others in the area in which I have stayed. A good area for exploring the city on foot and subway.

#89867 - 07/28/11 03:25 AM Re: Hostal Fernandez Madrid [Re: Silver Traveler]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I've not stayed there, nor have I read any reviews about it. I think it's one of the newer "hostales" to the internet. I do love the area, however. You really feel like you're in another time there in the "Barrio de Huertas".

If you DO stay there, won't you please return here to give us your personal review? Yours will be the first and no doubt will help future travelers.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#89880 - 07/29/11 11:14 AM Re: Hostal Fernandez Madrid [Re: MadridMan]
Drea Offline

Thanks for the replies. I actually decided on Hostal Lopez instead, since it seemed to be on a more populated street (I will be alone on this trip), and it has such great reviews. Less than two weeks until I leave, I'm so excited!

Edited by MadridMan (07/30/11 01:54 PM)
Edit Reason: to embed hostel link.

#89885 - 07/30/11 01:55 PM Re: Hostal Fernandez Madrid [Re: Drea]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Good choice, Drea. Good choice. thumbsup I love the area, too, Huertas neighborhood.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments