Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#89842 - 07/14/11 12:04 AM Hostal Adriano is still the best in Madrid !!!!!
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
My wife and I spent 5 nights at Hostal Adriano (June 30 to July 5). I think it is the fifth time that we have stayed there.

The cleanliness, service, decor, location, and price make it the ONLY place we stay in Madrid.

My only regret is that I failed to contact MadridMan to see if he would come out for tapas with us....

I know I am mixing metaphors here, but we hit Casa Mingo and Edelweiss. Two great restaurants for lunch. Chicken, salad, and chorizo, at the former, and pig knuckle (codillo) and saurkraut at the latter. Yum yum!!!

Edited by MadridMan (07/28/11 03:26 AM)
Edit Reason: to include hostal link.

#89843 - 07/14/11 11:56 AM Re: Hostal Adriano is still the best in Madrid !!!!! [Re: GoMadrid]
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Have to agree w/ you gomadrid - Hostal Adriano & sister Hostal Adria Santa Ana are the best deal in town.

Edited by MadridMan (07/28/11 03:27 AM)
Edit Reason: to embed hostal link.

#89844 - 07/14/11 09:24 PM Re: Hostal Adriano is still the best in Madrid !!!!! [Re: GoMadrid]
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I always defer to GoMadrid in all matters Adriano!

Lee,good to see you back in Madrid and at the Adriano. Sorry I missed you. Were you able to stop by La Colonial for a robusto?

Matt

#89845 - 07/15/11 09:44 PM Re: Hostal Adriano is still the best in Madrid !!!!! [Re: Mongo]
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
Unfortunately, all that La Colonial had was Esplendidos. Hehehehehehehe

#89846 - 07/17/11 02:44 AM Re: Hostal Adriano is still the best in Madrid !!!!! [Re: GoMadrid]
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

I hate when that happens!

#89868 - 07/28/11 03:32 AM Re: Hostal Adriano is still the best in Madrid !!!!! [Re: GoMadrid]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Originally Posted By GoMadrid
My wife and I spent 5 nights at Hostal Adriano (June 30 to July 5). I think it is the fifth time that we have stayed there.

The cleanliness, service, decor, location, and price make it the ONLY place we stay in Madrid.

Thanks for the recent review! I can't say I'm surprised to read it, however. They do have 2 of the best "hostales" in Madrid, hands down. thumbsup

Originally Posted By GoMadrid
My only regret is that I failed to contact MadridMan to see if he would come out for tapas with us....
Uh, YEAH! Come on! I'll keep you to this the NEXT time you come to Madrid. You can be sure!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#90251 - 12/06/11 01:23 AM Re: Hostal Adriano is still the best in Madrid !!!!! [Re: GoMadrid]
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

As a small addendum, I would like to say that I just got back from staying at Hostal Adriano. Everything was excellent as usual. The one new thing was that I was finally traveling with a computer. I just want to say that the Wifi at Adriano is top notch. Connections were easy and very fast the whole time (almost 2 weeks!).

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments